Bungie has released an update for Destiny that fixes some connectivity issues with players. Along with this, some boss exploits in the Vault of Glass have been fixed. To learn more about these fixes, please visit Bungie’s official site.
Bungie has hinted at some future changes as well. Expect to see improvements for the exotic weapons Bad Juju and Thorn, Voice chat between matchmade teammates, and larger inventory space for Bounties.
- Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with “Zebra” error codes
- Errors previously reporting as “Zebra” will now display as their own separate codes
- Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
- Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the “Cockatoo” error code
- Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
- Increased protection against account corruption
VAULT OF GLASS
- Atheon no longer chooses the three Guardians furthest away from him when teleporting players through the timestream. Three random Guardians will now be chosen, regardless of location. This removes defined roles from the final boss encounter and means that all players must understand all elements and responsibilities of the fight.
- Atheon can no longer be forced off the edge of the platform via Warlock Sunsinger grenades. Bungie has patched the edges of cliffs to prevent Atheon from falling off entirely.